Kiwanis Make a Difference through Play Contest
This contest will help a deserving Kiwanis club purchase playground equipment and bring play to their community.
The winning Kiwanis Club will receive $25,000 towards their project. Contest Ends May 5, 2013
“Like” the Kiwanis International Facebook page and, complete our entry form and answer a few short questions. We want to know why the children of your community need a better place to play. After May 6, tell all your friends to come back and vote for your entry.
Let’s Play KaBOOM! Community Construction Grant Deadline!
Dr. Pepper, Snapple and KaBOOM! continue to offer $15,000 grants to help organizations purchase playground equipment. Last year, several Michigan schools applied and won KaBOOM! grants. The next round of applicant deadlines is Friday, May 17, 2013.
How to Apply:
1. Visit Our Dream Playground (ourdreamplayground.org ) and click Sign Up to create a KaBOOM! account.
2. Next to your name in the top right corner, click Start a New Playground and follow the steps to create your playground’s project page.
3. When you reach your project dashboard, above the picture you will click Community Construction Grant Application.
4. Download the KaBOOM! Grant Application Handbook for in depth information about the application, including application questions.
5. Click Apply for a grant when you’re ready to apply!